Thursday, March 13, 2014

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Wiggles I

My latest collection of surface designs is called Wiggles.  I considered calling it Squiggles, but either one works since it's a collection of shapes in wavy and squiggly lines that basically represent how I was feeling at the time I was creating the designs.  Sometimes I just need to let loose and go whichever way the flow takes me.  At times I like the results well enough to move forward with them, and sometimes I scratch them.  I'm actually quite happy with the way this turned out, and I've included the "SK" initials in the design indicating that it is an SKCreations Limited Edition.  You can view other color palettes on the SKCreations website.

These are pics of Wiggles I.  My design is on the left, and on the right it's printed on a wonderfully soft and stretchy jersey fabric.  I see a new sewing project in my future.

Wiggles I Surface Design - an SKCreations, LLC Limited Edition
Wiggles I with "SK"Initials

No comments:

Post a Comment