Monday, April 14, 2014

Where Have They Gone?

Recently, I have had several inquiries about the products I created and sold over the last several years, which many came to associate with SKCreations, LLC.  To name a few, people are looking for my Eye Glam eyeglass cases, Glam Girl bags, and my popular Lil' Somethin' Somethin' Bags. 

Eye Glam Eyeglass Cases

Glam Girl Bags

Lil' Somethin' Somethin' Bags
If you've checked out my new SKCreations website, you noticed they aren't there.  That is because I am discontinuing these items.  In redefining SKCreations, my focus is on products that feature my original designs and fabrics, rather than products made from fabrics designed by someone else.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the fabrics I've collected from every corner of the world over the years, and I made some cherished products from them, but the time has come to expand my brand in new and exciting ways.  I may start producing lines similar to the old ones in the future, but if I do they will be crafted from my fabrics exclusively.  For now though, I do have a dwindling inventory of the old products on hand, and they are all on sale.  So, if you're interested in getting something before they're gone, send me an email at info@skcreations.com and we'll make it happen.  Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment