Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Naturally ME 6 T-Shirt

If we're lucky we will all age gracefully.  The hair on our heads will eventually turn gray, if we still have hair at all.  Most often I see people with gray strands or sections running through their hair, mixing in with their darker color, sometimes referred to as "salt and pepper".  This can be attractive, particularly on men in my opinion.  Some, though, will find that their entire head of hair turns a very pale shade of gray or even white.  I think that look is so strikingly stunning that I call it the "silver fox" effect, and I think it looks good on everyone I've seen with it.  If I was guaranteed that my hair would transform like that when I get older, I would welcome it.  My girl on the Naturally ME 6 Tee is a "Silver Fox".


No comments:

Post a Comment