Thursday, July 10, 2014

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: SHOES... Food for the SOLE!

Do you love shoes?  I certainly do.  I think a well crafted shoe is a beautiful work of art.  I even looked into classes to learn to make shoes myself at one point.  So far I haven't taken the plunge, but I never say never.  Until then, I've decided to create shoes in a different way.  My latest surface design collection features my drawings of an assortment of shoe styles.  It's titled SHOES... Food for the SOLE!  I've designed a t-shirt and canvas bag for the collection, and a portion of the sale proceeds will be donated to Soles4Souls, a global not-for-profit institution dedicated to fighting the devastating impact and perpetuation of poverty.  The products are available in the SKCreations online boutique.  Rather than feeling guilty about buying another pair of shoes, you can feel good about adding a little style to your wardrobe, that also helps someone in need.



No comments:

Post a Comment