Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Stained Glass Infinity Scarves

Happy New Year!

I hope your 2015 is off to a great start!  I started the year with loads of energy and lots of enthusiasm for what this year has in store.  My creative juices are flowing over, and I can't wait to bring my new visions to life.

I'm starting the year with a couple of new Infinity Scarves that I created from fabric on which two of my abstract designs, Stained Glass 1 and Stained Glass 4, were printed.  The design is the same but the colors vary, and both would go with so many outfit choices that they make a great addition to any wardrobe.  For ordering information, please visit the SKCreations online boutique.

I wish you a wonderful and prosperous 2015!

Stained Glass 1 Infinity Scarf

Stained Glass 4 Infinity Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment