Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Who Spilled the Beans?

I love beans.  There probably isn't a week that goes by when I don't have them.  I'm a big fan of kidney beans, black beans, lima beans, navy beans and garbanzo beans, and there are others that get thrown into the mix from time to time.  They are a great source of protein, and since I don't eat red meat, and have chicken and fish only once in awhile, they're really a staple for me. 

My surface design, Who Spilled the Beans, is an ode to these legumes, and since I did get a bit carried away while creating the design, it ended up looking like someone just spilled out a container full.  Hence the name.

I recently had the design printed onto a linen cotton canvas fabric, and used the fabric to create this custom tote bag.  The lining is a complementary olive green duck cloth canvas fabric.  I think it's a fun and unique design, and sure to be a conversation starter.  Order yours in the SKCreations online boutique.

Who Spilled the Beans © Custom Tote Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment