Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Customer Testimonial

I love my customers, and I love when I can share their feedback about my products.  Here is a customer testimonial for our Custom Tote Bag:

"I am loving my new tote!  It's stylish yet practical.  Weekdays, it serves as my companion for carrying lunch, snacks and miscellaneous to-do items.  Weekends, it's been neat for bringing along copies of my new book and promotional items when I visit retail venues.   It's light in weight, flexible in use, and it looks great!  Love it!"

- Nesha L. Jenkins-Tate, Author, Perfecting the Dance: Soulful Lessons about Love, Faith, and Courage

I am truly thankful for her patronage, and I can testify that her book is a must-read full of timeless wisdom!





No comments:

Post a Comment