Friday, June 5, 2015

Fab 5 Friday - Khaki Jackets

There's a well known saying, "April showers bring May flowers."  I've never known if there is a similar saying for June, but given the weather events of this week in many areas, I've come up with one myself:

"Rain storms take center stage in June, with lightning strikes and thunder booms."

We've had some real thunder boomers in my area, and I actually cancelled plans to go out because the rain was so hard and the thunder so fierce that it sounded like some serious damage was taking place.  As for the lightning, I admit that it scares me and I always try stay clear.  If I don't have to go out, I don't!

If you can't take cover when the storms are upon us, you can brave them in style with an all-purpose khaki jacket.  I've had one in my wardrobe for years, and it is definitely a go-to staple for me.  If I didn't already have one though, I could definitely go with any of these "finds" of the week in a "flash"!


Brema Jacket

Going Places Jacket

Historic Jacket

Michael Michael Kors Jacket

Orvis Shoreline Linen Khaki Jean Jacket



No comments:

Post a Comment