Monday, February 24, 2014

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Pantone Jazz

When Pantone, the authority on color, announced their Pantone Fashion Color Report for Fall 2013, I fell in love with the color palette.  I decided to put my own spin on it by creating a design that used those colors or some that were a close match.  The result was my original surface design titled Pantone Jazz.  I had my design digitally printed on fabric, then used it to create my favorite roomy tote bag.  I've included this design in my All That Jazz collection since I created geometric shapes in various sizes and color combinations and placed them vertically and horizontally, which I feel is a very jazzy and rhythmic layout if I might say so myself.  I used a fuchsia duck cloth to make the lining so the bag really pops.  Makes me want to snap my fingers.




No comments:

Post a Comment