Monday, February 16, 2015

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Fusion 3

In some parts of the world they are celebrating Carnival, a time of celebration, merrymaking and feasts.  The weather is usually accommodating for the outdoor festivities, warm and sunny.  Here on the East Coast of the U.S. however, the current weather inspires thoughts of hibernation instead of celebration.  The temps are in the single digits during the night and early morning, with daytime temps ranging in the teens and twenties.  If that isn't bad enough, the wind has been brutal.  Gusts were as high as 60 mph over the weekend, causing wind chill temps to be in the negative zone.  They've settled down a bit, but whip up periodically to let us know that they're not done yet.  Now they're calling for snow tonight, which is something I never get excited about.  I've started doing my countdown to Spring... 32 days. :-)

While my body is trying to stay warm, my mind is firing up its own celebration, which has led to my Fusion series of surface designs.  It makes me think of the Caribbean, and fun festivities in the sun.  I've made these bold designs available on a variety of items, including cell phone cases, clocks, pillows, rugs and more.  Below is a sample of some of these products featuring my Fusion 3 design.  You'll find these and more in my shop on Society 6.

Fusion 3 Surface Design

No comments:

Post a Comment