Monday, May 23, 2016

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Norahs Kimono Tops

It's been pretty rainy and dreary in my area for the entire month of May, but I know our warm weather is coming soon, so I'm excited to introduce my new Norahs Kimono Tops to add to your Summer wardrobe.  They're light and flowy and are a great layering piece.  They're also a perfect essential that can go from dressy sophistication to casual Boho style, and from day to night.  You can even wear it as a cover-up at the beach.  Just in time for that Summer breeze. 


You can view the entire collection in the SKCreations, LLC online boutique.  Let it flow!

1 comment:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to mr benjamin who helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my  business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact mr benjamin On.  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete