Thursday, May 19, 2016

Amazulu Living Room

Don't miss the second weekend of the grand opening of the Amazulu Living Room, located at 1529 Reed Street, Philadelphia, PA.  It is wonderful in so many ways... the space, the clothing, the jewelry, the art, the culture, the people and the energy.  I truly enjoyed my visit last weekend, and I will definitely be returning.  The owner, Charita Powell, is such a wonderful spirit, and I am so happy for her and her newest venture.  I know she will do well there.

Owner, Charita Powell with Sharon Keyser-Jackson, Owner, SKCreations, LLC

Here are some pics from my visit last weekend.








I'm also honored that Charita requested to have some of my maxi skirts/tube dresses available for purchase in the store.

Be sure to visit the store if you're in Philadelphia.  It's also worth a trip if you're out of town!

To learn more about The Shay Maxi Skirts/Tube Dresses, visit the SKCreations, LLC online boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment