Monday, March 31, 2014

SKCreations, LLC Surface Design: Garden Delight

It's Spring!  Never mind the fact that it's the 31st of March and we actually had SNOW here yesterday.  I believe Mother Nature has failed to check her calendar.  Anyway, today is a beautiful, mild and sunny day, and it also happens to be my birthday!  I am a Spring baby in every sense of the word.  I'm usually pretty positive, but my mood gets even lighter at this time of year.  Unfortunately, I am an allergy sufferer, but I vow not to complain because I'll take a bit of pollen any day over the cold and snow.

Pretty soon the flowers will be in bloom and the season will be in its glory.  I'm getting a jump on it with my new surface design, Garden Delight.  I'm showing it here on some items that can be found in the SKCreations shop on Society6.  They're sure to add a touch of Spring to your home decor.  Pollen not included.

Garden Delight Wall Clock
Garden Delight Throw Pillow
Garden Delight Throw Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment